Out Of School Hours care (OOSH)
We are a reputable operator with more then fifteen years experience in childcare and can cater from as little as 20 students to over 100.
Our current OOSH centres are located in Wentworthville and Lane Cove. We cater for before and after school care, vacation care and pupil free days (staff development days). Our activities programs are based on the National Quality Framework ‘My Time, Our Place’. All meals and snacks provided at our centres are based on the new Australian Healthy Eating Guidelines to promote positive eating habits.
‘My Time, Our Place’
Our Educators work collaboratively with the children to understand their individual interests. The weekly programs are then designed to provide play and leisure opportunities that are meaningful to the children and support their wellbeing, learning and development.
Examples of activities
- arts and craft
- indoor and outdoor sports (e.g. football, basketball, soccer, netball)
- religious and educational resources
- music and dance
- drama and singing (e.g. plays, skits and role play, group and individual singing)
Our centres grow their own vegetable gardens. This not only helps to educate them about healthy eating habits but also promotes sustainable practices and gets them involved in exciting gardening opportunities with local community partners.
Enrichment and extension opportunities
Our centres offer activities that can be run for students during OOSH care. We have successfully implemented programs such as swimming lessons, chess, archery, dance classes and piano tuition.
We also offer a range of development strategies, resources and challenging opportunities in the areas of:
- visual & performing arts ( e.g. costume design, scripts, role play, choir & music)
- science, numeracy & technology ( e.g. conservation, science experiments, inventions, robotics, digital production, numeracy challenges)
- physical & health education ( e.g. healthy cooking, indoor and outdoor sports, dance, martial arts, first aid, relaxation)
- spiritual & cultural learning ( e.g. sacramental process, spiritual development, cultural studies, language tuition)
- social, community & development learning ( e.g. mentoring & buddy programs, book clubs, creative thinking, problem solving).
Click here to enrol.